Bo, Re: Me

I am not your carpet ride... I am the sky...

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Welcome to the AC-Cool Breeze...

I heard the alarm this morning, thanks to it being cranked all the way up. Aj and I both came out of our skin when it went off blaring music, rather than the normal Bee-bee-bee-BEEP, Bee-bee-bee-BEEP, Bee-bee-bee-BEEP . Gotta get that thing straightened out.

My run was good. It was actually cool outside when I left the house at 6:00. I ran three in 31:01 with two 45 second walk-breaks. Had a bad stomach ache in mile three, so feel like I could have done it in 30 flat if not for that.

I weighed before and after, and it always amazes me how much water I lose in 30 minutes.

Weight Before: 139.5
Weight After: 138.5

And it was cool outside today! When it's hot, I've lost up to 2 pounds running the same distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home