Bo, Re: Me

I am not your carpet ride... I am the sky...

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, July 10, 2003

Went out to dinner with Kellie last night in celebration of her 33rd birthday. She chose her favorite place, Pasta House. I had salad and the Meatballs Parmesean - really good, but not as good as Aj's homemade.

We moved to the bar after dinner and had a few cocktails - which is why I did not get home until late, which is why I did not get to sleep until midnight, which is why my motivational speech bombed this morning. I was so tired yesterday that Larry sent me home at 3:00, and I slept hard from 4:00 to 6:00. With the nap, plus six hours sleep last night I thought I might be fine to get up and run, but when the alarm went off I felt a gravitational pull toward the bed that I was not strong enough to fight off. I slept until 7:05 AM and am still tired - almost called in sick. I dunno what my problem is! I hate to say it, but I think I am in a FUNK.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home