Bo, Re: Me

I am not your carpet ride... I am the sky...

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, July 06, 2003

DRANK TOO MUCH LAST NIGHT!

Woo woo. Took the Metro to the Landing with Lyn. There was a street fest with various bands and tons of hot sweaty people out and about. It was 95 or so degrees with a heat index in the hundreds, and the frozen margaritas from Fat Tuesdays were sliding down WAY too easy, apparently. By dark I was hammered -of course I am only realizing how hammered now that I am sober.

Highlights of drunken stupidity:

-Lyn peeing on the hill at the fair while I dutifully squatted right next to her fully clothed. What the? Did I think I was making it less obvious by squatting beside her?

-The two of us simultaneously barging into a full men's room at Hannegan's because our line was too long - seeing the look of panic on the poor guys' faces as they ran out of there trying to get zipped up. I wonder how many women in the ladies room line had a guy in that men's room. Mmm. Stupid. It's not like we were at a club - it was Hannegan's! Seemed perfectly acceptable at the time, though. Kinda like when I ...

-Splashed water all over my shirt at Fat Tuesdays to "camouflage" my sweat. Yeah. Brilliant.

-Slept with a box of Triscuits.

The whole afternoon and night was a total blast - but I do regret (as always) that I got so drunk. I wonder if the bartender at Fat Tuesdays was giving me an extra shot in my margarita a few of the times I ordered from him...because I felt like one minute I was fine, and the next I could barely function. Eeeeesh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home