Bo, Re: Me

I am not your carpet ride... I am the sky...

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

'mo bettah

I am feeling better about things today, and we did make up this morning, mostly. Sigh.

I am the only one in the office today, and about to go stir crazy. I will pretty much be the only one here for the next three weeks, as everyone is in Tampa working on the conversion. Larry asked Bruce last night if he was meeting Doug today for personal reasons or for business reasons (the VP position is open again) and Bruce responded that it was for "personal reasons for now". That is a biggo hint, as far as I am concerned, that they could be thinking about hiring Doug back as VP - in which case, Miss Bo will be resigning her posish with this company. Not that THAT would break my heart.

Looking forward to going out to dinner with Lyn tonight. Miss Lyn - where are we going?...and don't trick me again by saying "the new Indian place in Belleville". You had me going there for a minute. International food, in Belleville?! I WISH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home