Bo, Re: Me

I am not your carpet ride... I am the sky...

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, July 21, 2003

Research-Smeesearch

This research paper is kicking my ass, but I cannot deny that I am learning. It is just getting OLD! Anyway...

Have to keep this short and sweet: This morning I ran two, walked one, ran one. I had the time, as I was out the door by 6AM, and it helped me to not overheat in mile 3.

Weight before:142 (woo! I was Templeton all weekend!)
Weight after: 140

There was a stalker in the neighborhood - long story - no time right now. Suffice it to say that I am fine, and that I may have found a running partner. No, not the stalker, a fellow stalkee.

Lookit - I gotsta go. Only three more days until this research, writing, and presentation assignment must be complete. It will take me that long to cite my sources properly.

"Friggin Arrrgh!"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home