Bo, Re: Me

I am not your carpet ride... I am the sky...

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, July 31, 2003

It's a parenthetical sort of day...

Okay - this is a little Bridget Jones - but it has to be written.

How can I gain three pounds in one day?!

Wednesday when I got up, I weighed 139 (did not run because I'd run twice the day before). This morning, I weighed 142 before my run (140.5 after). That's three pounds in 24 hours! What the?! Must have been the two margaritas with salt I had with dinner last night - which was awesome by the way. I had filet mignon and grilled vegetable cabob, salad, and plain sweet potato. Mmm. Great conversation as always, and we wrapped it up early enough to be in bed by 10:00PM, as Lyn had a fitness client to train at 6:00AM this morning. Aaaack!