Bo, Re: Me

I am not your carpet ride... I am the sky...

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

I overheated again this morning during my run. It was 72 degrees but very, very muggy and I was really hurtin'. (I could have been hurting this morning because I am premenstrual and I drank last night...but I just don't think that was it oddly enough. )

Last year I was terrified of winter coming on, and this year I can hardly wait. I have found that I prefer to run in 30-40 degree weather. What is strange is that last year I was able to run during high temps without overheating.

I almost wonder if I am just panicking when I get hot because I am not used to it. It's not like I see stars or feel dizzy, I'm just flarpin' HOT!

I am headed out tonight to look for some cooler pants to run in (since my vain ass won't run in shorts). Hmmm...wonder why I overheat?!

De.rrr.r.r.r.rrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home