Bo, Re: Me

I am not your carpet ride... I am the sky...

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Goo

Stopped at GNC at the mall after work. According to the counter person, they do not carry goo. I did find some ...er ech...CHOCOLATE flavored gel, made by the company that makes PowerBar, on clearance for 0.99 cents. Not a good sign. I bought one and figure if it's palatable I will go back and buy the rest. The neato thing about the chocolate, is that it is supposedly caffeinated as well as carb-packed. Works for me!

Well...I hope it works for me. I just need something quick and easy that does not require chewing or an "appetite" or much digestion, as the last thing I want at 6:00 AM before I go running is a meal.

Mmmm....I will let you know how it goes.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home