Bo, Re: Me

I am not your carpet ride... I am the sky...

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Flu Shy

Aj has the flu, which is why I slept on the couch last night. Well, I would not call it sleep, it was more like three two and a half hour naps, one right after another. I kept waking up and willing myself to go upstairs to the guest room to sleep, but would talk myself out of that notion by reminding myself there is no alarm clock in the guest room. Better to sleep horribly on the couch, than sleep really well in the guest room and risk over-sleeping due to no alarm. The only OTHER option would have been to tippy-toe into our room, unplug the alarm on my side of the bed, then take it with me to the guest room and reset both the time and the alarm time. By that time, I'd have probably woken Aj up and I would damn sure have been wide awake myself. Which is why I slept on the couch. Well, that, and the fact that Aj has cooties.

To my own complete surprise, I was up and out running by 6:15. I ran 3 in 31:21 with 2 walk-breaks. My little blister of yesterday became a beeeeeg bleeester today. I will have to tape up before my next run.

Weight before: 139.5
Weight after: 139

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home