Bo, Re: Me

I am not your carpet ride... I am the sky...

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Night Funk

Mood: I dunno. I think I'm pissed.
Listening To: Aj yell at the TV (baseball, hockey games)

It's Friday night. Had a cocktail and took a nap w/ Aj after work. Actually, he slept and I laid there listening to music, daydreaming. Got up - he ran for fast food. We ate on separate floors. Now - I am upstairs drinking wine - surfing the net. He's downstairs watching hockey and baseball and "coaching" his teams on the TV. He's already hinted at golfing tomorrow. I am fine with that -but I wanna go hiking, or biking or freaking DO something!

There's supposed to be a decent Rollerblading trail between DC and Annapolis. Maybe I will do that. Maybe I will just take my book and some cheese and wine to the park and have a picnic for one. I am going to go f'n crazy if I don't get outside for a while!

Sonofamotherfreakingbeatch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home