Bo, Re: Me

I am not your carpet ride... I am the sky...

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, September 25, 2006

What's Up?

Listening To: In Your Eyes, Peter Gabriel

Mood: Introspective.

Workload: Heavy - but so enjoyable.

General health: Great - except some back pain.

Spousal relations: Pretty good - except football and golf have taken over his brain.

Nutrition: Back to the S'Beach. Trying to get ready for our December cruise.

Weight: 138 (down from the heaviest I have ever been = 149.5 after Fourth of July week at Lake Erie. Holy shit!!!! That scared the helloutta me!!!!)

Running: Finally. It's cooled down and I am LOVING it. It's so meditative for me. My breath matches the rhythm of my footfalls and I just GO. And I think. And I feel safe here, on base, which is so nice.

Family: I have been really distant. I need to explore how come.

Friends: Umm...did I mention I've been distant?

Outlook for the weekend: Headed to Raleigh to see Michelle!

Self-Image: You know what? It's pretty darn good lately.

Note to self: Being not dead is good.

Overall me score out of 10: 8

Reading: Sick Puppy, by Carl Hiaasen

Drinking: Red wine and/or Tanquerey & Tonic. Right now, Caliterra Merlot 2003 that I found for $5 per bottle. NICE!

Killing Time With: Futzing w/ my iPod and iTunes.

Looking forward to: Indian Food w/ my Boss this week!

Next time I'm wheels up: Headed to Albuquerque in October to see my Lyn!!

Last thing I took a picture of: A pair of flip-flops.

Last thing I ate: Lemon pepper salmon and roasted asparagus. (But I had a fully-loaded cheeseburger for lunch that was SOOO frigging good!)

What I am going to do right now: fold laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home