Bo, Re: Me

I am not your carpet ride... I am the sky...

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Exam Week

Mood: Math Challenged
Listening To: Velvet Revolver

What's new:

  • My throat is feeling less lump-like as long as I am taking the meds. As soon as I am late on a dose I start feeling it again. Strange and a little worrisome... as I am not a long-term meds person.
  • I went to get my lab drawn this morning - I survived without coffee until 10:00 AM!  I will find out the results when I see the doc again in a few weeks.
  • I won four Cardinal's tickets in a raffle! There is a first time for everything!
  • I have a Math Exam Tuesday night that I am extremely stressed about.
  • I have my Math Final exam on Wednesday night that I am also extremely stressed about. Howevah, the Math Final is the last exam I have to take in order to complete my degree.

Thank God. It will finally be over!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home