Bo, Re: Me

I am not your carpet ride... I am the sky...

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Mood:Hung over :(
Listening To: Nada

I drank last night. Bourbon. I drank too much. I drank so much that I am totally hungover today - and will have wasted my entire beautiful sunny Saturday laying around with a headache, trying not to puke, and feeling horribly guilty about the way I treated my husband last night. I was smart enough not to drive, and to call him to come and get me - but then ended up angry and yelling at him and being totally idiotic. He ended up leaving and sleeping at a friend's house. He was really, really upset with me this morning - and I had to eat major crow - which I am not used to at all.

I hate it when I get that drunk and I hate dealing with the repercussions SO MUCH and every time, I say "never again". How come there always seems to be a next time? I am blogging about this right now because if four months from now I find myself laying in bed all day, trying not to puke and being full of regret - I will have this entry to reference as further proof that I'm a complete idiot.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home