Bo, Re: Me

I am not your carpet ride... I am the sky...

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, September 29, 2003

I ran three miles Saturday, walked four miles Sunday and ran three today, and my left hamstring is pissed. I have been doing moist heat intervals and stretching all day, and things are better, but still very tender. Of course, I am not smart enough to have planned a rest day tomorrow...I am already addicted again, and have made plans to run with Aj in the morning.

My left hammie is sort of always on the verge, even when I am running almost daily, so this is no surprise. I need to stretch more in general, and especially now that I have been away for a few weeks. Aside from my hamstring, my body has already adapted to running again and I am glad to be back. The cool weather is nice, and makes it much mo bettah.

I have a lot to say about school and work but the thought of typing it all out just seems like more work than it's worth, since the few people who read this thing know about it all already. Guess I am feeling sort of blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home