Bo, Re: Me

I am not your carpet ride... I am the sky...

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

I have not gone running since the day after I tried to burn my face off with Oil of Olay, because right after that I was sick for a week, and right after that I had a class weekend, and right after that I ended up staying with K's boys for a few days while she flew out to Cali to see her critically ill brother.

Finally though, I feel great, am starting to look normal again, I am staying back at home, I am caught up on homework, the weather is beauooooootiful, and I have just not felt a strong urge to run yet. I am really okay with that, because I know it will come - I just hope it's soon.

Tonight I have plans with Lyn for dinner at Ruby Tuesday. It will be great to talk to her at length about stuff - as our emails have been increadibly brief lately - and we never talk on the phone. I actually had to look up her phone number to call her last night after class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home